Okay I suppose I won`t be updating frequently enough this year. Mm hmm.
Anyway, school life.. Well, I don`t have much to comment on it, but one week has snowballed into two, and I`m kinda sure one year will snowball into two very soon. All of us will just graduate in the twinkle of an eye, and ooh hallelujah~!
Haha.
I won`t comment much about our subject teachers, except that hmm, well I very much dislike this particular prosperous-looking teacher. People say probably she had PMS, but oh i still can`t stand the sight of her.
Nevermind !
-----
Bimbotic you, stop smiling in that grotesque way(s) and mm, behaving in abusive manners because everyone`s patience has a particular limit and every individual`s tolerance level IS at the very least measurable and so, DON`T CROSS THE LINE.
Have some brains lah can?
So irritating, so child-like, such pointless acts. This may sound very cliche, but, get a life and grow up lah. I do not wish to discriminate against you but you are like going all out to take every possible chance to "prowl" on "victim(s)".
Which is like highly unintelligent and "haha-ish". But seriously speaking, haiyo, don`t you feel stupid yourself? Doing such unreasonable/slap-me kinda stuff.
Bullshit lah you. Haha.
But as the saying goes, "a bully is a coward". But it isnt as if you are capable of any menacing life-threatening stuff because .. Aiya, you`re just bullshit lah.
Cow dung may also be appropriate for me to compare you with. ;D
Stop telling shittie lies okay, it`s all so obvious that you`re trying to defend yourself or smth. But oh whatever, i can`t be bothered with you anymore.
Just wasting my breath and time.
Lalalala.
---
Going to Ubin ! 17th-19th Jan. Feel like faking MC. Dont want to go lah.
Weijie I still havent forgive you for calling me a sucker ok.
I love street fighter(with jerlyn) and WWE and CTR(with bobo) and MAHJONG !
;D